Customized Website Planning
Omit the all important website planning step... and you’ll end up paying twice for your website.
When you contact Epoch Avenue, the first step we’ll take is to fully understand your business, its products, services and market.
This fundamental analysis as an initial component of website planning is the most critical aspect in developing a successful website.
Before we write a line of code or open Photoshop to begin designing your new website we must have a clear and comprehensive plan.
Our website planning team will provide you with a detailed and customized website plan and web marketing strategy that will provide you with well defined business objectives including:
- Measurable goals which will define what your website must achieve
- Clearly identified target audiences for your website
- Requirements for content and website resources
- A strategy to acquire visitor traffic through website visibility
- Visitor conversion goals and processes
Omit This Step & Pay The Price
Passing over the website planning stage by going directly to development will frequently result in a website that:
- Doesn’t meet your needs or the needs of your market
- Is difficult to navigate and is not user-friendly
- Lacks visitors conversion features
- Exceeds your budget while providing little return on investment
- Will soon need to be rebuilt as it falls short of your business objectives
You wouldn’t build a house without a set of blueprints, would you? Why would you develop a website without a plan?
Epoch Avenue’s Web Design & Marketing Process
For a detailed understanding of Epoch Avenue’s Web Design & Marketing Process we recommend you review Our Process.